1. The Partial Final Award, dated February 7, 2013, denying GCI’s claims, and the Disposition of Application for Modification/Clarification of Partial Final Award, dated April 4, 2013, denying the GCI's request to modify Partial Final Award, are incorporated herein by reference.
2. All of Fujikin’s counterclaims are dismissed with prejudice.
3. In accordance with the agreement of the parties, each party shall bear (a) the fees of the arbitrator it selected to sit on the Panel and (b) one-half of the fees of the Panel Chair. Therefore, the fees of the arbitrators, totaling US$199,702.43, shall be borne by the parties as follows: US$115,467.46 by GCI and US$84,234.97 by Fujikin.
4. The administrative fees of the International Centre for Dispute Resolution ("ICDR"), a division of the American Arbitration Association, totaling US$15,050.00, shall be borne by the parties equally: US$7,525.00 by GCI and US$7,525.00 by Fujikin.
5. Thus, within thirty (30) days from the date of this FINAL AWARD GCI shall reimburse Fujikin the sum of US$56,982.46, representing that portion of the arbitrators’ and administrative fees in excess of the apportioned costs previously incurred and paid by Fujikin.
6. In accordance with Section 8.12.4 of the Patent License Agreement, "[e]ach party shall bear its own costs and legal fees..."
7. This FINAL AWARD is in full settlement of all claims and counterclaims submitted to this Arbitration.
8. This FINAL AWARD may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original and all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument.
Already registered ?