After reviewing the Settlement, Transfer and Mutual Release Agreement dated May 26, 2009 (the "Agreement") between Claimants and Respondent (each, a "Party" and collectively, the "Parties"), the Tribunal records by consent the irrevocable statements made to the Tribunal by the Parties in their letter dated June 30,2009 (the "Joint Letter") that:
1. This arbitral proceeding and the disputes and differences over which this Tribunal possesses jurisdiction have been fully and finally settled in accordance with and pursuant to the terms of the Agreement.
2. Claimants and Respondent submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the Tribunal for the purposes of making this Consent Award.
3. Claimants and Respondent jointly agree that no Party has admitted any liability by entering into the Agreement, and that neither the Agreement nor this Consent Award shall be construed or deemed to be evidence of a presumption, concession or admission of any liability or wrongdoing on the part of either Party.
Pursuant to Article 34(1) of the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules, the Tribunal makes this Consent Award as follows:
1. In accordance with and pursuant to the terms of the full and final settlement agreed between Claimants and Respondent, the arbitral proceedings are hereby terminated.
2. Claimants on the one hand, and Respondent on the other, shall bear equally the Tribunal's fees and expenses.
3. Claimants on the one hand, and Respondent on the other, shall bear equally the fees and expenses of the Permanent Court of Arbitration incurred in connection with this arbitration.
4. Each Party shall bear its own attorneys' fees, expenses and other costs with respect to these arbitral proceedings.