1. The Bank will send copies of each of its written submissions to each Claimant, and Claimants will send copies of their written submissions to each other, as well as to the Bank;
2. The Parties will send a copy of each document produced in the proceeding to each other;
3. All communications remain subject to the provisions of the Confidentiality Agreements between the Bank and Dr. Reineccius, First Eagle and Mr. Mathieu concluded pursuant to paragraph 4 of Procedural Order No.1 (On Consent).
1. Non-production or redaction of the documents responsive to Procedural Order No. 3, paragraph E, based upon assertions of attorney-client privilege or special political or institutional sensitivity or other reasons consistent with those set forth in Article 9(2) of the IBA Rules on the Taking of Evidence in International Commercial Arbitration (1999) shall be recorded by the Bank in a listing to be provided to First Eagle by 8 May 2002.
2. That listing shall identify: (i) the bates number of the document, its author and recipients, (ii) the part of the document withheld or redacted, and (iii) the specific reason for non-production or redaction and the basis for the invocation of that reason. Any part of an otherwise responsive document withheld because the part is deemed not to be responsive shall also be listed.
3. First Eagle shall submit any objections to the reasons stated under paragraph C.1. by 10 May 2002.
4. The Tribunal will dispatch its Secretary on 13 May 2002 to the place where the documents are retained by the Bank to resolve, in consultation with First Eagle and the Bank, the objections raised. Issues concerning document production under Procedural Order No. 3, paragraph E, which remain unresolved after the above review and consultation will be addressed to the Tribunal on or before 17 May 2002.
Already registered ?