• Procedural Order No. 3 dated November 14, 2016 (the “Confidentiality Order”).
• The submissions filed by the Parties on January 10 and 17, 2017 in relation to the designation of confidential information and documents.
• The Tribunal's letter of May 10, 2017 in which the Tribunal provided its views and directions regarding the designation of confidential information and documents and invited the Parties to review their positions based on such directions and revert by June 1, 2017.
• The Parties' communications of June 1, 2017 informing the Tribunal of the agreements reached with respect to the redaction of their submissions, Tribunal decisions and hearing transcript.
• The Tribunal's letter of June 2, 2017 inviting Respondent to either (i) confirm that it no longer proposed to reclassify as non-confidential the remaining disputed confidentiality designations of witness statements and factual exhibits; or, if that was not the case, (ii) to set its arguments with regard to each one of them in the table included in Annex 1(B) of the Tribunal's May 10, 2017 letter, no later than June 23, 2017.
• Respondent's letter of June 23, 2017, in which it maintained its request that certain exhibits and portions of witness statements be reclassified as non-confidential and submitted a table providing the reasons on a document-by-document basis.
• Claimants' letter of July 14, 2017, with which they submitted a table with their response to Respondent's request to reclassify as non-confidential certain exhibits and portions of witness statements.
And having deliberated
The Arbitral Tribunal Hereby Orders as follow:
The Respondent's request to reclassify certain factual exhibits and witness statements is decided as indicated in the “Tribunal's Ruling” column in the Confidentiality Schedule attached as Annex A.