1. The procedural calendar for the submission of written pleadings set out in Article 9 of the Rules of Procedure, as amended by Procedural Order No. 2, shall be maintained with the following further amendments:
1. On or before 11 August 2017, Italy may submit a Reply, including a Counter-Memorial on India's jurisdictional objections and a Counter-Memorial on India's counter-claim;
2. On or before 15 December 2017, India may submit a Rejoinder, including a Reply to Italy's Counter-Memorial on jurisdiction and/or admissibility and to Italy's Counter-Memorial on India's counter-claim;
3. On or before 16 February 2018, Italy may submit its Rejoinder to India's Reply on jurisdiction and/or admissibility and to India's Reply on India's counter-claim.
2. This order is without prejudice to the admissibility of the counter-claim presented by India or the Arbitral Tribunal's jurisdiction to address such counter-claim.
3. The Arbitral Tribunal may take a decision as to the admissibility of the counter-claim and the Arbitral Tribunal's jurisdiction either in an Award on Jurisdiction and Merits or separately from that Award at an earlier stage.
Already registered ?