For the reasons set forth in the accompanying Memorandum Opinion, the Court ORDERS that:
1. Plaintiff s Motion for Default Judgment is DENIED WITHOUT PREJUDICE;
2. Defendant’s Motion to Stay and to Set Aside Default is GRANTED;
3. The case is STAYED;
4. The Clerk’s Entry of Default is VACATED;
5. The parties shall notify the Court within three business days of any ruling or development in the annulment proceedings; and
6. The parties shall file a joint status report updating the court as to the ongoing annulment proceedings by July 7, 2020 and every thirty days thereafter until the conclusion of those proceedings.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
Déjà enregistré ?