The parties to the dispute shall facilitate the work of the arbitral tribunal and, in particular, in accordance with their law and using all means at their disposal, shall:
(b) enable it when necessary to call witnesses or experts and receive their evidence and to visit the localities to which the case relates.
- Captain Umberto Vitelli, Master of the “Enrica Lexie”;
- Captain Carlo Noviello, Master Supernumerary of the “Enrica Lexie”;
- Mr. Fredy J., captain and owner of the “St. Antony”;
- Commandant [REDACTED], staff observer of the Coast Guard Dornier aircraft; and
- Assistant Commandant [REDACTED], keeping officer of the “Lakshmi Bai” Coast Guard ship.
- At the hearing, the Tribunal will give each witness the opportunity to make a brief statement concerning his recollection of the events of 15 February 2012 and thereafter;
- Subsequently, the Parties may examine the witness in an order to be agreed between them, or to be determined by the Arbitral Tribunal, using the original statement or declaration made in 2012-2013 as well as the witness's supplemental statement, if any, as a basis for questions;
- Finally, the Arbitral Tribunal may put further questions to the witness, if it so wishes.
- Monday, 22 October to lunch break on Wednesday, 24 October - Italy's first round submissions (2 ½ days)
- Wednesday afternoon, 24 October and Thursday morning, 25 October - break (1 day)
- Thursday afternoon, 25 October to Saturday, 27 October - India's first round submissions (2 ½ days)
- Sunday, 28 October - break (1 day)
- Monday, 29 October - examination of Captain Vitelli, Captain Noviello, and Mr. Fredy J. (1 day)
- Tuesday, 30 October - examination of Commandant [REDACTED] and Assistant Commandant [REDACTED] (1 day)
- Wednesday, 31 October - break (1 day)
- Thursday, 1 November - Italy's second round submissions (1 day)
- Friday, 2 November - break (1 day)
- Saturday, 3 November - India's second round submissions (1 day)
Déjà enregistré ?